Thursday, March 22, 2012

Days 72 - 82





Day 82: I won a few tickets at Skate City playing arcade games and bought this suction-cup-spring toy!





Day 81: Here is the bouncy ball I got from the machine I took a picture of yesterday!





Day 80: My mom let me get a bouncy ball from this machine at King Soopers today after doing some grocery shopping!




Day 79: I finally ate my chocolate Leprechaun sucker from St. Patrick's day! It was yummy!





Day 78: A little Lego kit I got on St. Patrick's day from my mom and dad! This kit can make 3 different vehicles.





Day 77: St Patrick's Day! My mom always takes us to McDonald's on this day for a Shamrock Shake!





Day 76: We took a trip to the library and this is a huge sun dial out front. I checked out 17 books to read!





Day 75: These are some new books my mom bought for me and I read them all really quick so she's going to start taking me to the library more instead of buying books!





Day 74: We had these yummy biscuits with dinner, but after dinner I made a hole in the middle and my dad filled it with honey! Yum!





Day 73: The most recent addition to my Nerf weapon collection...this double edged sword called the Vendetta! It comes apart in the center so you can have a sword in each hand!


Day 72: Every once in awhile we get a chicken dinner from King Soopers with mashed potatoes (no gravy for me, yuck!)  and Macaroni-n-cheese on the side. My favorite part is the drumstick! Tonight we also had fresh strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment