Saturday, March 31, 2012

Days 83 - 91

Day 91: While my brother was at the Dr. for his ear infection, my mom and I went to a garage sale and I bought this fun game! You think of an object and it asks 20 question and guesses what you're thinking. It works almost every time!

Day 90: This is a cool night-light in our room. It's called Twilight Turtle and it shines little stars all over the room!

Day 89: My favorite meal at the hotel was this corn dog! I had it 3 times this week!

Day 88: Today after hockey practice, we went to Manitou Springs to a Penny Arcade! There was all kinds of fun games and rides and this was one of them!

Day 87: Since our cousins and friends were'nt coming to the hotel until mid-week, we got a little bored since we didn't bring any toys from home. My mom let us each buy a toy at Target and I got this Hot Wheels Dino!

Day 86: When we got to the hotel, I spotted this pineapple made out of towels and I loved it. When my brother took it apart, we asked one of the hotel workers to show us how we made it and this is the one I made!

Day 85: Today we drove 90 min away to stay in a hotel all week for an inline hockey camp! We ate dinner at the hotel and this is the box of crayons I got before my meal!

Day 84: This big ball has been in our yard for a couple of years but this is the first time I have really had a lot of fun with it. I named it Sunny since it reminds me of the sky on a sunny day!

Day 83: We celebrated my grandpa's birthday today and we made these yummy cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment